LOCAL (under 20 miles)
- Biggar Museums - Biggar Gas Works, Gladstone Court and many more
- Biggar Public Golf Course
- Carmichael Estates Visitor Centre, Tearoom and Farm Shop
- Broughton Brewery - local beers can be bought direct from the brewery.
- Dawck Botanical Gardens - one of the world’s finest arboreta.
- New Lanark Heritage Site and Village - Visitors Centre for the old cotton mills; roof gardens and mill shops. Children’s activities and access to
- The Falls of Clyde - The conservation village of New Lanark is the gateway to the Falls of Clyde Wildlife Reserve, which is owned and managed by the Scottish Wildlife Trust.
- Osprey Watching at the Falls of Clyde
- Lanark Swimming Pool
- Clyde Valley - the attractions of an attractive and much visited area of South Lanarkshire.
- Craignethan Castle - Craignethan is a fascinating ruin of a castle, built in 1532 on a rise with two sides falling steeply to the River Nethan and on the third to the Craignethan Burn.
- McArthur Glen Designer Outlet - shopping and restaurants for all the family.
- Bubbles Leisure Pool, Livingston
- Swimming Pool, Livingston
- Five Sisters Zoo, West Calder
- Edinburgh International Climbing Arena
- Edinburgh Paint Ball